Successful field-mission for De-LAB in Uganda! We spent on the field almost 10 days to […]
Veneta Sedie: design of Corporate Sustainability strategy and related initiatives
De-LAB has started a new project focussed on Environmental and Social Sustainability together with Veneta Sedie, an Italian company specialized in chair design and production.
A real “Made In Italy” trying to foresee its future has linked the company, based in Padua, and De-LAB, that will partner up with employees and managers along a series of activities aiming at raising the awareness about sustainability and ethical business within processes of R&D, innovation along the supply chain, stakeholder engagement.
Far from simple marketing efforts, what De-LAB has conceived for the company is a process of new initiatives, impact assessment, communication&reporting, as well as community engagement … as corporate sustainability is a team game to play all together in order to write a new path of participative local development.
0214 - 6574 - 6547
Field Mission in Uganda: research and partnership creation
July 16, 2018
Participative project design: urban labs facilitated by De-LAB
June 18, 2018
Urban Labs focussed on work-life balance facilitated by De-LAB with participative methods! Happy to support […]
Invited speaker at the 26° European Conference on Social Service Design
May 28, 2018
De-LAB will present Social Innovation models and projects applied to the need of curbing social […]
De-LAB for Sol.co on Welfare Community Management
May 12, 2018
Fresh new project for De-LAB involved as a trainer on Welfare Community Management. Sol.CO – […]
- De-LAB official speaker at Seeds&Chips 2018
- De-LAB is official speaker at Disruptive Innovation Festival 2017 - MacArthur Foundation
- Proposer and speaker at the "Inclusive Business and the Creation of Development Ecosystems" session at the European Development Days 2017 - EU Commission.
- VOILA’ project: Italian finalist at “WSIS Award 2015” United Nations - ITU
- De-LAB: prize winner, category “Most Innovative Business Model 2014” - Turin Chamber of Commerce
- De-LAB: prize winner, "Girls in Tech” Award 2014
- TEDx Verona 2014 - “Inclusive Business…as usual”