Successful field-mission for De-LAB in Uganda! We spent on the field almost 10 days to […]
WAVE INNOVATION 2015
Wave will be a traveling exhibit supported by BNL/BNP-PARIS BAS, managed by Trivioquadrivo in collaboration with Fondazione Giannino Bassetti, De-LAB and Municipality of Milan. Additionally, many other Italian partners, leaders of innovation and creativity dissemination, will contribute to define Wave events and contents.
The working areas will be five: Inclusive Economy, Circular Economy, Sharing Economy, Co-Creation and Makers Movement. De-LAB will particularly contribute to define events and contents for the two threads of Inclusive Economy and Co-Creation.
And after July? Wave Innovation will keep on sharing the best ideas and experiences of collective ingenuity….follow us, Wave has just started out!
0214 - 6574 - 6547
Field Mission in Uganda: research and partnership creation
July 16, 2018
Participative project design: urban labs facilitated by De-LAB
June 18, 2018
Urban Labs focussed on work-life balance facilitated by De-LAB with participative methods! Happy to support […]
Invited speaker at the 26° European Conference on Social Service Design
May 28, 2018
De-LAB will present Social Innovation models and projects applied to the need of curbing social […]
De-LAB for Sol.co on Welfare Community Management
May 12, 2018
Fresh new project for De-LAB involved as a trainer on Welfare Community Management. Sol.CO – […]
- De-LAB official speaker at Seeds&Chips 2018
- De-LAB is official speaker at Disruptive Innovation Festival 2017 - MacArthur Foundation
- Proposer and speaker at the "Inclusive Business and the Creation of Development Ecosystems" session at the European Development Days 2017 - EU Commission.
- VOILA’ project: Italian finalist at “WSIS Award 2015” United Nations - ITU
- De-LAB: prize winner, category “Most Innovative Business Model 2014” - Turin Chamber of Commerce
- De-LAB: prize winner, "Girls in Tech” Award 2014
- TEDx Verona 2014 - “Inclusive Business…as usual”